The L-Series Ceiling Mount Strobe (SCRL) is a conventional (dc-operated) visual alarm device intended to alert building occupants of emergency situations.
The SCRL features seven field-configurable brightness settings. These settings are controlled by a switch on the back of the unit.
The mounting plate has a shorting spring that provides wiring continuity before devices are installed. This enables installers to verify the wiring without installing the device. The device need not be installed until late in the construction process, reducing the risk of damage.
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Field-selectable brightness settings: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177 candela
- Designed for use in 12 Vdc, 24 Vdc, or 24 V FWR (full wave rectified) systems
- Mounting plate shorting spring allows wiring continuity check before device installation
- Tamper-resistant construction
- This device flashes when provided with a DC power supply of correct voltage and polarity
- Compatible with Pertronic fire alarm control panel External Bell outputs
- Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance devices
- UL listed to UL 1638, "Visible Signaling Devices for Fire Alarm and Signaling Systems, Including Accessories" (public mode)
L-Series Ceiling Strobe, Red