The Pertronic Net2 Enhanced Mini-Mimic provides remote access to information from a Net2 Network System.
This network mini-mimic provides access to all available information from networked F220 fire panels, including all event screens and event logs. It may be programmed (using FireUtils®) to display information from selected zones, selected F220 fire panels, or the entire network.
The Net2 Alarm Mini-Mimic has the same 7 inch (180 mm) colour LCD display used on the F220 fire alarm control panel. The coloured display screens clearly identify the panel status. Red status bars and large easy to read text descriptors identify the Alarm mode.
- Remote display and control units for the Pertronic F220® fire panel or Net2 Network System
- Seven-inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT LCD colour display
- Coloured display screens clearly identify panel status
- LOCAL RESET button (if enabled) allows non brigade calling, latched detector alarms to be reset. This button may be disabled via DIP switch.
- NEXT EVENT button selects the next item on the display list. For example: From the Alarm View it selects the next device in alarm; from the Alarm List it selects the next alarm in the list
- Cursor control keypad for event and menu navigation
- Four contact-sensitive Soft Function Keys operate similar to the soft function keys on the F220 control panel
- Easily readable 5 mm text height on Alarm screen
- Local Alarm buzzer
- Internal local buzzer disable switch
- Output for a remote Alarm buzzer
- Cable length up to two kilometres, when using a Pertronic RS-485 Repeater/Splitter
Click to download the F220 & Net2 Version Compatibility Tables