Pertronic FireMap® is an economical fire system management tool that adds advanced features to any fire detection and alarm system.
FireMap provides remote monitoring and graphic-based touch-screen control of Pertronic analogue addressable fire systems. FireMap can also control and monitor other equipment, including non-Pertronic fire alarm systems and building management system equipment, when appropriately configured.
Whenever a monitored fire system originates an alarm:
- FireMap sounds an audible warning and automatically displays a map of the area that triggered the alarm signal, with the zone containing the alarm signal highlighted in red
- FireMap’s status window displays the word “Alarm” and details of the location
- Fire alarm control panels with active alarms are highlighted in red on the FireMap display
- In Pertronic analogue addressable fire systems, FireMap’s smart icons map the active devices in red
FireMap’s information storage and retrieval capabilities provide quick and easy access to additional information, including contact information for key personnel, response procedures, and photographs. In Pertronic analogue addressable systems, authorised FireMap users are able to acknowledge alarms, reset
devices from alarm mode, and isolate or enable devices or zones directly from any FireMap workstation.
In suitably-configured Pertronic F220/Net2 systems, FireMap provides full control of fire system functions.
To update installed versions of FireMap, the latest configuration should be imported from the connected Net2Card.
- Monitors any fire system, together with external inputs and configured BMS functions
- Connects with single or multiple individual fire alarm control panels, together with networked panels
- Imports Pertronic panel configuration text files for device data and location details
- Provides full or limited control of Pertronic F220/Net2 systems and BMS functions, according to the configuration of each connected F220/Net2 system
- New features in version 6 for F220/Net2 systems include:
- Import multiple panel configurations to FireMap from a single Net2 file.
- Update alert when a Net2 configuration change is detected.
- Synchronise FireMap database directly from the connected Net2 network.
- Compatible with Pertronic F100A/F120A network systems
- Distinctive individual tone for each event type
- Configurable map selection: Automatically display map with oldest or newest current alarm
- History log contains up to 500,000 events
- Displays precise location of each addressable device
- Colour coded display of events, device status, and zone status
- Easily-defined clickable links and custom buttons provide intuitive, user-configurable navigation
- Automatically displays map for defect events
- Monitors fire system devices even if they have not been assigned to maps
- Monitors custom inputs via Pertronic Ethernet Gateway (FMEGATE)
- Shows the overall status of each connected system
- User-friendly zone boundary creation, map editing, and map annotation
- Simple synchronization of panel configuration and graphics database
Click to download the F220 & Net2 Version Compatibility Tables
FireMap Graphics Software