The Net2 Network Control Unit (Net2-NCUN) provides remote access to information from a Pertronic Net2 Network System.
This unit may be programmed (using FireUtils®) to control selected F220 panels in a Net2 network. It may also be programmed to display information from additional connected F220 fire panels. Alternatively, it may be configured to control an entire Net2 Network.
- Remote display and control units for the Pertronic F220® fire panel or Net2 Network System
- Seven-inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT LCD colour display
- Coloured display screens clearly identify panel status
- Keyboard-Display identical to F220 fire panel keyboard-display including:
- Full F220 menu controls with Aux Output Isolate and Door Holder Isolate with individual LED indication
- Cursor control keypad for event and menu navigation
- Numeric keypad for menu navigation and data entry
- Four context-sensitive Soft Function Keys
- External control inputs for Door, Bell Cutoff and Trial Evacuate
- Internal local buzzer disable switch
- Output for a remote Alarm buzzer
- Cable length up to two kilometres, when using a Pertronic RS-485 Repeater/Splitter
Click to download the F220 & Net2 Version Compatibility Tables