Pertronic FireUtils® is a computer application that makes it easy to configure and analyse Pertronic F220 fire alarm control panels, the Pertronic F220/Net2 Network, and Pertronic F120A fire alarm control panels.
FireUtils® allows users to:
- Create, modify, upload, download, analyse, and debug panel and Net2 Network configuration files
- Import configuration information from a spreadsheet or CAD programme via csv
- Import history logs for analysis and diagnostics
- Control a fire alarm control panel from a connected PC
- Export data reports in several popular formats
A project file in FireUtils® may include multiple F220 fire alarm control panels, some or all of which may be connected in a F220/Net2 Network. The project may also include multiple stand-alone F220 and F120A panels.
FireUtils® displays configuration data in matrix-based editing grids. The grids provide separate tables for editing analogue addressable loops, zones, timers, groups, system events, fan control blocks, deluge control blocks, logic blocks, AAF/ADF units, auxiliary outputs, LEDs, and network inputs. With a few mouse-clicks, users can insert, modify, and move large numbers of loop devices and other objects, within or between loops.
Pertronic FireUtils® can read or write all configuration files for a complete F220/Net2 Network, including all networked panels, over an Ethernet connection to a single Net2 network card. The FireUtils® Service Mode Window makes it easy to see and control the process of configuring or upgrading a Pertronic Net2 Network.
- High-speed Ethernet transfer of configuration files
- Single point update of complete F220/Net2 Network configuration including all panels and network cards
- Upload times for typical networks:
- 34 nodes: Less than one minute
- 130 nodes: Less than five minutes
- Imports configuration data from a csv file
- Network Service Mode Window provides step-by-step monitoring and control of the network configuration update process
- Graphic display of cause and effect logic
- Matrix-style grids for editing and moving loops, zones, timers, groups, system events, fan control blocks, deluge control blocks, logic blocks, auxiliary outputs, LEDs, and network inputs
- Configures time and date throughout a Net2 Network
- Creates and manages custom loop devices
- Configures Net2Cards as FireMap or BMS (Modbus) interfaces
- Converts F120A configuration to F220
- Network Mapping Manager
- Control panel keyboard-display simulator
- Imports configuration files from an existing F220, Net2 Network, or F120A for upgrading or analysis
- Imports panel history logs
- Exports reports in pdf, Excel, and Word formats
- Up- or down-load F220 & Net2 Network Card configuration via Ethernet
- Up- or down-load F120A & F220 config via RS-232
FireUtils® is designed for use on laptop or desktop computers. It may be too big to download to your phone.
Pertronic FireUtils® is available free to authorised customers.