Pertronic THD-series Thermistor Heat Detectors are conventional indicating heat detectors with fixed temperature thresholds, for use in NZS 4512-compliant fire systems.
The freezer model (THDB-57C-WP-FZR) has a 57 °C (Blue) alarm threshold and wire tail terminations for moisture resistance.
- Conventional indicating heat detector with fixed temperature threshold
- Suitable for cold environments with operating temperatures down to -40 °C
- Smooth uncluttered design
- Encapsulated electronics
- Corrosion-resistant materials
- Red LED indication latches ON when an alarm condition is detected
- Bi-directional Zone In + Zone Out terminations
- Yellow LED indicates reverse polarity connection
- Reverse polarity connection initiates the Defect: High status in Pertronic panels
- In the alarm state, the detector clamps the detection circuit voltage to 2.7 V
- Resistant to false activation caused by vibration or other transient impulses
- Independently tested and certified compliant with NZS 4512:2010
Thermistor Heat Detector, Blue, 57C, Weatherproof, Freezer variant