The Pertronic Indicating Heat Detector is an NZS 4512:2010-compliant fixed temperature heat detector for fire alarm systems.
Two versions are available: 57 °C temperature threshold (blue dot), and 77 °C temperature threshold (yellow dot).
- Fast response, fixed temperature heat detector
- Resistant to false activation caused by vibration or other transient impulses
- Fully complies with and NZS 4512:2010
- Terminals accept up to 1.5 mm² cable
- Bi-directional circuit connection terminals
- Vertically mounted PCB with protective cover for improved resistance against condensation and water damage
- Alarm condition clamps the circuit voltage to 2.2 V
- Red LED indication:
- The LED latches ON when the thermo-mechanical sensor activates
- De-powering the heat detector resets the LED
- Integral reverse polarity yellow LED for easy detection of wiring faults
- Reverse polarity connection causes “Hi Defect” fault warning on Pertronic panels
Indicating Heat Detector Blue 57 °C
Indicating Heat Detector Yellow 77 °C