The 4-Wire Photoelectric Duct Smoke Detector (D4120W) features a waterproof housing providing protection against falling dirt, rain, windblown dust, splashing and hose directed water.
The D4120W duct smoke detector features a pivoting housing that provides optional square or rectangular footprints, suitable for round or rectangular ductwork.
This unit senses smoke in the most challenging conditions, operating in airflow speeds of 0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/sec, temperatures of –20 °C to 70 °C and a humidity range of 0 to 95 % (non condensing).
- NEMA Type 4 housing
- UL listed for non-hazardous indoor and outdoor applications
- UV Resistant, UL listed housing and cover material
- Photoelectric, integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity rating from 100 ft/min to 4,000 ft/min (0.5 m/s to 20.32 m/sec)
- Versatile mounting options: square or rectangular configuration
- Plug-in sensor offers superb false alarm immunity and the latest sensor technology
- Broad ranges for operating temperature (–20 °C to 70 °C) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- Increased wiring space with a newly added ¾-inch conduit knockout
- One easy-access Test/Reset button and improved LED status
- Patented interconnect feature for multi-fan shutdown
- New high contrast terminal designations
- Built-in short circuit protection from operator wiring errors
- Field selectable settings for configuring the detector
- Auxiliary relay with two Form C (change-over) contacts
- 24 Vac/dc or 120 Vac
- Backward compatible with existing Innovair products, including remote accessories
Conv 4 Wire Photo Duct Detector. 24VAC/DC & 120VAC w/Relay Waterproof No Tube