The Pertronic Analogue Addressable Manual Call Point has been designed to provide customers with an innovative cost effective easy to test solution for MCP installations.
Pertronic Industries has combined proven design techniques with the latest technology to provide a highly reliable analogue addressable MCP.
A separate back-box for surface mount applications is available.
- Supplied in flush-mount format
- Can be installed into a standard single gang flush box fitting
- Separate back-box available for surface mount applications
- Built in Short Circuit Isolator with bypass jumper
- Safe Secure Commissioning without the need to remove the ‘Snapglaze’
- Push button latching switch with inbuilt bi-colour LED indicator
- Electronic components protected from damage
- MCP activated indication: Switch Illuminates Red
- Isolator activated indication: Switch Illuminates Yellow
- ‘Snapglaze’ frangible element for improved user safety (Patent NZ Number: 272427)
- Fully complies with NZS 4512:2010
- Terminals accept 0.5 mm2 to 1.5 mm2 cables
- Connects to F220, F100A or F120A analogue addressable circuits
AA Manual Call Point, Testable, excluding back box