Pertronic Industries Manual Call Point is a high reliability fire alarm activation device.
The unit complies with NZS 4512:1997.
Features include the patented “Snapglaze” replaceable element for improved user safety, Gold plated switch contacts for false alarm free operation, and mounting screws concealed by matching red screw caps.
Available in several colours
- The red version is supplied in flush-mount format
- Separate red back-box available for surface mount applications
- Other colours are supplied complete with back-box
- Can be installed into a standard single gang flush box fitting
- “Snapglaze” replaceable element for improved user safety
- 2-pole “Rocker” switch
- Gold plated switch contacts for false alarm free operation
- Mounting screws concealed by matching red screw caps
- Compact, aesthetically pleasing, low profile design
- Optional adapter plate for retro-fit application
- Complies with NZS 4512:1997
Conventional MCP with Rocker Switch, NZS 4512:1997, excluding back box